Under the activities of the main enumeration of Population, Housing, Farmers, Agro-pastoral and Aquaculture farms, the National Coordination Offices of the Fourth General Census of Population and Housing and the General Census of Agriculture and Livestock are recruiting five hundred and ninety- eight (598) Controllers.
Missions and responsibilities :
placed under the supervision of the National Coordinations of the Fourth General Population and Housing Census and the General Census of Agriculture and Livestock, the Controllers are responsible for :
- training enumerators;
- organising and monitoring data collection in his/her zone of control;
- transferring data collected by the enumerators to the central server.
Candidate profile :
- be of Cameroonian nationality;
- be at least 25 years old and no more than 50 years old on January1, of the ongoing year;
- be public personnel/Agent (professionals in statistics, agronomy, Zootechnics and other public personnel with at least three years of higher education);
- work in the requested Division or Sub-division;
- be physically fitness;
- be available throughout the operation period;
- know how to use an android telephone;
- know how to use IT tools.
The following skills are assets:
- being proficient in one of the local languages of the requested Sub-division;
- ability to work in a team and under pressure;
- have a category A driving licence.
Place and deadline for submission of files :
Pre-selection applications submission will be done on-line at the following web address www.census-cameroon.com/controleur
The deadline for submitting application is set on August 1, 2021at 3:30 p.m.
Only short-listed candidates will deposit a physical file.
Composition of the application file :
- a stamped application addressed to the National Coordinators of the 4th GPHC and GCAL;
- a detailed and signed curriculum vita/CV;
- a photocopy of the National Identity Card or a valid provisional identity document certified at the police station;
- a photocopy of the highest diploma;
- a medical certificate issued by an authorised medical doctor, less than three months old, attesting the applicant’s ability to carry out fieldwork;
- a certificate of effective presence at the post;
- an authorisation from the hierarchy for the period of the operation;
- photocopies of documentary evidences of census/survey experience, if any.
All short-listed candidates must be present from the first day of the training, holding their complete application files. This training course will take place in the allRegional headquarters from September 1 to 28, 2021.
This training course will be agreed by a final test and the best candidates will be selected.
- Any candidate who applies for more than one Sub-division will have his/her file rejected;
- Any file that is incomplete or contains false documents will simply be rejected.